The Sunshine Award

It's a Sun Shiny Day




It has been a very long week here so when I checked up on everything and saw that this blog had been featured on the Real Suburbia a HUGE smile crossed my face. Thank you guys! It was great to see people are reading and even more fun to browse the nominee list and find so many more great blogs! Sarah and Casey are absolutely awesome. You should definitely take the time to check out their blog!



The Sunshine Award is a award given to bloggers by other bloggers who they think are "positively and creatively inspiring others in the blogosphere" (unknown). I am so excited that I was recognized for such an amazing award. It recognizes the hard work of others and spreads the love through the blog world. Thank You so much Sarah and Casey for recognizing my blog and awarding me with this!


Here are the rules:

1. Acknowledge your nominating blogger
2. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer your nominating Blogger 11 questions that they provided for you.
4. Pick 11 Bloggers to nominate for this award.
5. Post 11 questions of your own for those 11 Bloggers to answer for you.

                        


11 Random Facts about Stephanie:

1. I love sci-fi. The hubs got me addicted...after many attempts of me trying hopelessly to find a chic flick besides Love Actually that he will watch.  
2. My favorite color is green. I am currently trying to talk the hubs into a lime green couch. It's beyond a lovely eyesore. 
3. "Creature Report, Creature Report" is singing in my head non.stop.
4. I am currently loosing a game of hide-n-seek with my keys
5. I hate rules
6. I love alliteration and things that match
7. I should be in rehab for my addiction to baked goods
8. I am indecisive
9. Thanks to breast feeding (my 18 month old is still at it) I hate bra shopping. Nothing like having boobs that are trying to win a spelling bee...Thank you grandma for pointing out that my boobs just want to BE, I would have been blissfully happy never connecting those dots. 
10. I forget everything. I will even forget what my alarms and notes are for. 
11. I could not function without caffeine 



Our 11 Questions from Real Suburbia:

1.  How do you drink your coffee or tea? 

A gallon at a time with more sugar than is good for me.

2.  What is your favorite time of day? 

Nap time!

3.  Who was your first kiss?

 I got busted kissing a boy in the craft closest in pre-school. I had my eyes open the whole time thinking,"Really?!?! This is kissing? THIS isn't like anything like Ariel and Eric!?!  I don't remember his name...luckily it got better.

4.  What is a pet peeve of yours? 

Waking up in the morning. I HATE mornings. Also I hate being tapped. Tapping me to wake me up in the morning is a definite recipe for my wrath. Don't believe me? Ask the hubs...he tries it every morning. 

5.  What do you grab at the convenience store?

A cherry coke and a pack of trident fruit flavored gum.

6.  What is at the top of your bucket list?

Learn how to play the violin. 

7.  What is one thing that always makes you happy?

My kids laughing and smiling. 

8.  What's your dream vacation?

Istanbul, Greece, and Rome. 

9.  What is your favorite hobby?

Painting. Preferably oil painting. 

10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Meeting new people!

11. If you had a million dollars to spend what would you buy with it?

An elementary school. I would love to have the opportunity to create a school where kids could learn in their own way, not the way that they are told to. 


My 11 Questions for Nominees Are:

1. What is your favorite memory?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. How long have you been blogging for?
5. If you could do anything what would you do?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. What helps you get out of writers block?
8. What brings you the greatest joy as a parent?
9. What do you struggle with the most as a parent?
10. What is your favorite way to de-stress?
11. What is your number one blogging advice for new bloggers?

My Nominees Are:









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...